Become an Accredited Training Center
Are you a training organization? then you can significantly increase your competitive performance by guaranteeing the quality of your training activities: you only need to offer participants the opportunity to pass an independent certification exam at the end of the session.
In France the training law of the 5th of March 2014 greatly improved the quality of requirements attaining training organisations. The decree published on 30th June 2015 requires training institutions to meet six quality criteria (21 indicators). To this end, the public funders of vocational training (19 OPCAs) have developed a common repository, Datadock which obliges training organisations to be referenced under penalty of having their clients evade them due to the lack of funding. The Datadock was deployed in the first half of 2017 and the referencing of training organisations became mandatory on July 1st.
By putting certifying training courses in your catalog, you can reassure your clients regarding the final outcome of the programme: employees will participate in a qualitative training, but they will also be independently evaluated at the end of the session. If passed successfuly, the participant becomes certified on the program concerned, acquiring a strong market value.
YOUR TRAINING + CERTIFICATION EXAM = COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
Mutual Responsibilities: The Certification Training Process
A candidate for certification undergoes a training process that ensures that all stakeholders exercise their responsibilities in an organized and consistent manner. On the diagram below, the responsibilities and information provided by ITE-Audit are shown in blue, while those of the CFA/ATO Training Centre are shown in green:
ITE-AUDIT CERTIFICATION OUTLINE
Three types of skills are needed in different ways, depending on the level required:
Generally, there are no prerequisites to take a Level 1 exam (Foundation)
The Foundation level is required to take a Level 2 exam (Speaker or Practitioner depending on the program).
Level 2 certification is required to apply for certification 3 or to undergo a Level 3 assessment, depending on the program (refer to the relevant sheet of the ITE-Audit certification system).
GETTING YOUR TRAINING ORGANIZATION ACCREDITED
In order to ensure that those who take part in a certification course benefit from the best training conditions and the best chances of success, ITE-Audit ensures that quality requirements are met:
- concerning the trainer: he/she is competent not only in terms of pedagogy (he/she has proven experience in regards to duration and volume of training provided) but also in terms of the program in question.
- concerning training materials (presentation, in-session exercises): they conform to the syllabus of the specific program
- concerning the training organisation: it relies on a management system in order to control and handle the certified training operations that are obstructing an ITE-Audit certification of being carrid out securely and with the agreed quality.
These three requirements are verified by ITE-Audit during the accreditation process of the training organization, which allows the latter to obtain Accredited Training Organization status (ATO), a prerequisite for ordering and passing the ITE-Audit certification examinations.
This term englobes the different materials used by the trainer (presentation with commentary, quizzes, joint exercises, etc.).
The elements specific to each certification training program are developed and owned by the training organization.
However, in order to ensure that all topics to be evaluated at the certification examination are covered, these materials must conform to the Syllabus of the program provided by ITE-Audit.
Each trainer is expected to reunite the following qualities:
- pedagogical skills: ability to “make the most of” each participant and maintain the quality of the training despite the heterogeneous profiles of participants), key criteria such as clarity, objectivity, quality of observation, fluency of speech, ability to illustrate.
- Behavioural qualities: the ability to follow the training guidelines provided without fail, for example by respecting the pace and structure of the session while being able to dwell on a given theme if necessary; the ability to hold a group of strong personalities and resist stress, while ensuring time management and goal achievement
- native (or perfect biliguism) mastery of the language of the session
- technical skills in relation to the content of the training given, i. e. to be certified for the same programme and at the same level but with a result higher than the minimum required (e. g. 75% instead of 66% for the Foundation exam)
TRAINING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The ATO must have a training management system in place, in order to manage the certified training operations that obstruct an ITE-Audit certification examination.
This management system must ensure the continuous improvement of its services in the following aspects:
- Recruitment and retention of trainers’ skills
- Design and maintenance of training materials
- Manage the organization and execution of the certification training sessions
- Manage the logistics behind the certification examinations and their results.
Is your organization already a referenced Datadock, referenced by an OPCA, or certified by Pôle Emploi? Good news, your training management system is already considered as compliant by ITE-Audit! You only need to provide a copy of the certificate you received from the organization concerned when applying for accreditation.